Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Run Club - Part 2

Ok, I feel better. Tonight's run was tough but I got through it. My overall pace was the same but my heart rate was lower than yesterday and I felt like I definitely could have gone further.
40 min run....with others! I know they were just keeping my pace but I appreciated it and I didn't give up. We did a loop but halfway through the initial part, the wind changed so the whole last half was into the wind and snow which was stingy snow. I think I got a Mother Nature exfoliation on my face.
Can I get a whoop-whoop for running?

6 comments:

Krista said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!!

Fatinah said...

whoop-whoop!! way to go!!

Fatinah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie All The Way said...

lol you are too cute ;-)

Damn right lady! :-P

Glad you're feeling better and getting in your runs!

Sara said...

Whoop Whoop!!

Amy said...

whoop whoop!

One of the best decisions I've ever made was joining a running club. Scary at first yes, but I've met the most amazing people!