Monday, March 9, 2009

My Running Group comes though again in the form of spinning.

All I do of late is run, run, run and I keep saying I need to spice things up a bit. This has amounted to one session of either cross training or weights per week. Big deal..
So in order to be more accountable, I have committed t0 spin classes for the remaining session (end of May) that our Running Club leads. Yeah, that have spin at the gym but they don't really work into my schedule and no one there cares if I show up or not. Now, I have no choice...they will know if I am not there. So Monday and Thursday nights I will be sweating it out with the biking group.

Which means my schedule is:
Monday - Spin
Tuesday - tempo run
Wed - 60 min tempo
Thursday - spin
Friday - OFF
Sat - weight and elliptical
Sunday- Long run

Yikes. If this doesn't get me in shape for the Around the Bay or Ottawa ....or kill me, I don't know what else will.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am loving spinning of late.

I try to work it in 2x a week, sometimes 3! :)

Do you find it crazy hard also? IE- Sweating your ASS off?

Krista said...

You are a machine woman!

Love spin as well!!