I have been lucky enough over the last few weeks to have won a few things in this awesomeness that is BlogLand:
1. Vanessa over at Last Night's Leftovers recently had the following giveaway which I received
A real espresso maker, sample of Amazing Grass (SO excited to try these), mini measuring spoons and Kicking Horse coffee beans. Kicking Horse is a fav in our house so this will have a good home in Ontario for sure.
I was very excited to open this up when I got home as you can see from the wrapping which didn't stand a chance:
Apparently, they make super strong packing tape in the 'Peg as I have to get all Hulk to open it:
2. I also won Marlene's Road ID giveway so I ordered an elite ID for the hubs so he will actually have something on him when he runs and bikes and lets me have some peace of mind. (and it counts as a Valentine's Day gift as well)
And before you ask, yes I am buying a lottery ticket tonight. Perhaps my dream job as Lottery Winner will come to fruition....
Last night was a 45 min Zone5 in windy and little bitty stinging snow pellets. It was a pretty good run overall - at least I went out early enough so that it wasn't too icy. Tonight is the usual spin/core torture. I can FINALLY sleep in tomorrow as I took a vacation day to get ready for our trip to NYC and run hills tomorrow in the daylight.
NYC is being hit with a snowstorm right now - it looks like we should be fine so I am not going to worry about it. We don't necessarily have set plans except for:
- hitting up Chelsea Market - can't believe I have yet to go here
- eating at one of the tons of places the husband wants to check out (my workout attire is following me to NYC...)
- getting some new shoes ....running shoes that is
- visiting the Guggenheim
- and possibly going to the store with the little blue boxes for an early Bday present:
Yup, I love NYC..