Friday, December 24, 2010

Four for Friday – Happy HoHo

1.  The awesome Patrick started this great site:

eap1

Go, join up…all the cool kids are doing it.

2.  I spent a llloonnnggg time yesterday making these bad boys:

Oh She Glows Pumpkin Cinnamon rolls.

They were so good…I want to marry them.  It did prove to me again why I am so not a baker..the kitchen was a disaster, I kept having to wash out my measuring cups (cause I only have two…) and I rolled out the buns with this:

wine

cin

3.  Today (Christmas Eve) is a mellow day for me and the hubs.  We had my family’s Christmas yesterday which was a lot of fun with food and movies.  Today was a great 9km run and a pasta dinner.  Tomorrow is all about the running around and visiting…

4.  Boxing Day is the 10 miler race.  My coach is having me do some threshold running meaning a 2km sllloooowww warm up and them running a fast pace for as long as I can hold it.  When I can’t I go back to the warm up pace and then back again to threshold.  So if you are there and see someone alternating between almost a walk and looking like they are going to barf…that’d be me.

Snowman%20Logo

No matter what you celebrate or believe in, I wish you all the best for the holidays. Cheers from me and the hubs!

10 comments:

Shawn said...

Happy Holidays...no barfing allowed!!!

Aneta said...

merry christmas!

i am drinking the same wine!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I follow Oh She Glows too! The Pumpkin Roll looks super-yummy!!

marathonmaiden said...

Happy Christmas! Yum to those muffins. Maybe those will be my next project? Hahah!

marathonmaiden said...

And by muffin s I clearly meant rolls ;)

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas

Julie @ Hotlegs Runner said...

I wanna see what you made! Merry Christmas! =)

Anne said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family Laura!! :)

Lynn @ The Style Diaries said...

Happy Holidays Laura!

H-woman said...

Merry Happy Ho Ho! Hope you had a great run today--can't wait to hear about it.

H =)