Monday, December 20, 2010

Hola! Did you miss me?

Did you even notice I was gone?  No?  Well, I was in what felt like paradise (Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita)for 8 days where we:

Drank margaritas and ate our weight in guacamole

Picture 456

Took part in an amazing Mexican parade:

Picture 457

Went whale watching

Picture 462 Picture 458 Picture 459

Drank things that were lit on fire

Picture 460

Stayed at a luxury resort where this was the view from the lobby

Picture 465 

and a butler brought us coffee daily on our terrace (which overlooked a golf course AND the ocean)

Picture 464

we saw lots of these

Picture 463

and did lots of this (to combat the guac and magaritas)

Picture 468

and left with lots of memories

Picture 467 Picture 466

Back to the real world of work, cold, snow, laundry etc. 

reality bites.  :)

17 comments:

Quinton J said...

Yeah...we missed you. Great pics...I'm so bloody jealous.

Amanda@runninghood said...

ahhh, for a minute, I felt like I was there too. thanks for posting these. So happy for you!

Amanda@runninghood said...

but I wanted to say more of what quinton said. :)

Christy said...

Sounds like the perfect vacation! Welcome back =)

AlisonM said...

Margaritas and guac. And look at theose pictures.. That sounds like my kind of holiday! Hope you're well rested for the Christmas chaos :-)

Lisa said...

nice! we went to PV last March. Fu!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I just got back from Kauai, HI!! Looks like Mexico was good to you!! Great pics!

Marlene said...

Welcome back! Looks fabulous!!

marathonmaiden said...

margaritas = awesomeness. welcome back!

Teamarcia said...

Of course we missed you! Looks heavenly! We are trying to put together something for spring break. Not coming together as yet, but I'm hopeful it will!

Julie @ Hotlegs Runner said...

Yes, you were missed, Laura! But happy to know you had a fun vacay. Now I'm craving for a margarita!

Amy said...

Margaritas and guac?! Sounds like heaven!

Welcome back!!

Johann said...

That's awesome! Yes, reality bites. This work thing sucks big time and this time of year it's worse.

Jill said...

WOW, that had to be an awesome trip!!! Glad you got to get some time away in warmth and sunshine. Um...welcome back to snow and cold???

Have a great holiday, girl!!! Best wishes for many healthy miles in 2011!!!!

Indi said...

Love it!! Looks like a great time. Merry Christmas!!

Tortuga_Runner said...

So jealous! I think I feel like some guac, ooh and I have avocados in the kitchen. Thanks for the inspiration, although surely I do not need any more snacks at nearly 10PM. Hope you had a blast, looks like it.

Robin said...

Looks amazing...glad you had a nice time! Welcome home.