Sophia was awesome enough to tag me with this:
Since I did something similar to this awhile ago (and apparently can’t think of anything more interesting to say…Here are 7 things from my weekend.
1. More snow? – bite me already. My biggest complaint is people who don’t clean all the snow off their cars. Seriously…..you use more than just your windshield right??
2. Our Coach Satan was back on Saturday to punish us. 55min unbelievable hard spin class followed by 45 min of boot camp torture made from me being in bed at 8:30 Sat night. Living the high life my friends…
3. Yesterday was a 20km long run. It was a good 15km and a tough 5km. For the most part, I was able to run on the road as I went out pretty early but the last 5km were on snow covered sidewalks and the kabillion minutes of wall squats and calf raises we did on Saturday turned my legs into concrete by the end. Here’s my new attitude to winter running…Put your hands up in the air and look like a dork:
4. Having a post run brunch right at your clinic after a cold 20km run is like finding an oasis in the desert – there was coffee, bagels, fruit, cheese, muffins and …
5. My cinnamon buns. I was up at 5:30 to actually bake them so they were pretty much oven fresh when we got to enjoy them. Apparently…everyone liked my buns.
6. The hubs Patriots lost yesterday. I could care less. :)
7. The more (and harder) I train of late, the more my sleep is wayyyyy off. I am waking up every ‘morning’ around 1am or so and just toss and turn for at least 90 minutes and then fall back asleep. When the alarm goes off at 5:30am, this is not a good thing. I needs me some sleep!
How was your weekend? Did snow factor into your run, driving or overall plans?