I had lots of opportunities this weekend to have some great pics to post in an effort to keep this little blog interesting.
And forget to take any pics including:
- the hubs and I gussied up for a Christmas party Friday night…and where we also were made fun of for leaving at 9:45pm as we had to be up to train early Sat morning. Geriatrics we are…
- the epic cross training/bootcamp we did on Saturday – all legs. My calves still hurt.
- the gluten free cookies and banana choc chip muffins I made.
- the 15km run yesterday that while good weather wise considering it is December was still pretty cold at 7:20am when I started.
- my friend who did her run in her Santa Suit and brought some joy into our hood.
- the great brunch our run group had yesterday post run.
So….here’s a pic of our Christmas tree…that’s all you get peeps.